Looking for biblical answers instead of traditional ones? Tired of the same old emotional roller coaster instead of spiritual substance?
Our newsletter, Kingdom Thoughts, will encourage and challenge you to think for yourself.
If you have entered into covenant with the Almighty through the instructions (Torah) in his word, you have received of his Spirit. That Spirit is known in Scripture as the Spirit of Truth. He is God and he promises to lead us into ALL truth. If you haven't or do not know what God's covenant in the blood of Messiah is all about, we will gladly share those instructions with you so that as many of us as possible can prepare for the coming time of great trouble. There is true hope in these times, and it is all in knowing what YHVH has to say about all that is happening in the present-day world. We invite you to fellowship with us.
Francisco & Rosa Luna
Dvar Emet Ministry (Word of Truth)
1. That YHVH (YAHUAH) our Father is One. (Deut.4: 35,6:4,33:27) (Isaiah 43:10, 44:6) (Ps.90: 2) (Rom. 16:27) (I Tim. 1:17)
2. That YHVH gives life to all living things. (Gen. 1:1) (Jer. 23:24) (Ps. 50:10) (Rev.4: 11)
3. That the Scriptures are the infallible Word of YHVH written by men under the inspiration of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit). The Scriptures contain the true precepts of the one faith given once to the saints for all, and they can only be understood in their proper context when revealed by He who inspired them. (Rom. 15: 4 & 16: 26) (I Cor. 1: 18) (Eph. 6: 17) (2 Ti. 2: 15) (Heb. 4: 12) (Jam. 1: 18,22) (I Pet. 1: 25) (2 Pet. 1: 19)
4. That YHVH first created an express image (Yahusha) for himself when He decided to create a physical or tangible dimension. He then created everything else through His visible image Yahusha (Son). (Col. 1:15-17) (Heb.1:1-3) (I Cor. 15:28)
5. That the Son, (Yahusha), therefore, is none other than YHVH Himself in perfect Human form. (Isaiah 41:4, 44:6, 48:12) (Rev.1: 4,8,17 & 22:13) (2 Cor.5: 19)
6. That the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) is the Presence, Revealed Personality, and Power of Yahusha and therefore Yahusha living in us. (Isaiah 9:6, 11:2,3, 42:1, 61:1) (Mtt.28: 19) (Luke 4:18) (Jn 3:34, 14:17,) (Acts 1:8, 9:31) (I Cor. 3:16, 6:19, 14:25)
7. That all humanity came under the curse of death because of the fall of the first Adam, and is therefore lost and doomed to the second death unless redemption takes place by means of Repentance and Immersion in the name of our Redeemer Yahusha The Messiah, and Regeneration by the Ruach HaKodesh, but not necessarily in that order. (Gen.3: 6,7) (Rom. 5:12) (Gal. 3:22) (Eph. 2:1) (Acts 2:38,39- 4:12) (I Pet. 3:21)
8. That Baptism in water is a Covenant Requirement to enter the Kingdom of YHVH. (JN 3: 5) Baptism is by immersion because it represents death, burial, and resurrection. (Rom. 6: 3-5) Water Baptism is a precept instituted by Yahusha by his Spirit through his messenger Kefa (Peter) on the day of Shavuot (Pentecost) following Messiah’s ascension in accordance with his instructions found in three of the four accounts of the Good News. (Gospels) (Mat. 28:19) (Mk. 16: 15,16) (Lu. 24: 47). For Baptism to be in accordance with all righteousness, it must be carried out in Yahshúa name (Acts 2:38) (Acts 4:12) And that we become Yahusha property when we are redeemed or purchased through this earnest act of Baptism in His name through which the blood of the Lamb pays for our sins, bringing us into fellowship with YHVH and establishing us as citizens of the Israel of YHVH. (Eph. 2: 19) (Gal. 2: 37) (I Cor. 6: 20) (I Pet. 1: 18,19)
9. That the Body of Messiah, the Church or Ecclesia, The Called Out Ones, or the Kahala, are those who comprise both houses of Israel (Ephraim and Judah) and that in Messiah we are neither Jew nor Gentile but Israelites. (Eph. 2:11-22.) (Matt. 18:17, 5:47, 6:7) (2 Cor. 6:17) (I Thes. 4:5) (I Pet. 2:12) (Acts 7:38) (Heb. 4:2, 12:22,23) (Gal. 3: 28)
10. That there is a second coming of our Messiah and Savior Yahusha at the last Shofar with great power and glory; bringing with Him the fire that will transform those who have believed and are yet alive at His appearing, and that will bring eternal destruction to those who have disobeyed Him. That the transformation and catching away of the saints and the resurrection of both just and unjust are simultaneous on this day known as the Day of the Lord. (I Cor. 15:52) (I Thes. 4:14-17, 5:1,2) (2 Thes. 1:7-10,) (I Cor. 3:13) (Titus 2:13) (2 Pet. 3:7,10,12)
11. That “many are called but few are chosen” and that this means that The Called Out Ones who by faith endure to the end will be chosen to inherit eternal life. Holiness, which is separation of one’s life from sin and from the “way” of the world unto YHVH’s purpose, is therefore indispensable to salvation. (Mat. 22: 14) (Lev. 20: 7) (I Pet. 1: 15,16) (Rom. 6: 19) (Eph. 2: 24) (I Th. 3: 13) (Heb. 12: 14)
12. That Councils of Elders oversee the local assemblies. That there are five essentially equal functions given to the assembly for the training of ministry and any person approved by the Ruach HaKodesh to carry out any one of these is an Elder. That the purpose of these functions is to Oversee i.e. edify, prepare, exhort, comfort, counsel, and nurture the body of Messiah on earth with the unity of the faith as their final objective. (Eph. 4: 11-16) (1Pet. 5: 1-5) (Acts 20: 28) (He 13: 7) (1Thes 5: 12)
For any other questions concerning our beliefs, please contact us using the email icon below.